Old January 2nd 16, 12:28 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
e27002 aurora e27002 aurora is offline

Default By London's Northern Line to Battersea

On Sat, 02 Jan 2016 12:53:31 GMT, d wrote:

On Sat, 02 Jan 2016 10:04:06 +0000
e27002 aurora wrote:
My issue with those people is how many of their followers became drug
users and died, or were permanently damaged. I have known two former
LSD users, who were from good backgrounds, but are mentally damaged
and will never lead normal lives.

Certain personality types are attracted to addictive or mind altering
substances or behaviours whether its drug taking, gambling or heavy drinking.
Its always been so and always will be so short of some mass eugenics program
to weed the guilty genes out of the population.

Now, they were responsible for their own actions. Let's just say
their chosen role models were sadly lacking.

Indeed they are responsible. If they want to do it thats up to them but I
personally don't see why my taxes should go to pick up the pieces of their
lives or health when it goes pear shaped.

Precisely. As always the taxpayer who uses his head is punished,
while the careless are rewarded.

This not the only circumstance under which HNG uses taxpayer's
hard-earned funds to remediate against others unsafe practices and
behaviors.

There is not a lot one can do about it.