Old January 5th 16, 08:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default London Bridge latest work

Robin9 wrote:

'Recliner[_3_ Wrote:
;152919']On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 09:50:47 +0100, Robin9
wrote:
-

'Basil Jet[_4_ Wrote: -
;152895']On 2016\01\04 22:56, Basil Jet wrote:-

Apparently trains are now using the new viaduct over Borough High
Street. (Er... which is next to the old one).-

-

I've got some time off so I'll go and have a look. Maybe have
a ride too! Ah, that Freedom Pass . . .-

I took a return trip over it this morning, and have posted a few
pictures taken through less-than-clean train windows:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/reclin...57663213445225

". . . the new Borough Viaduct, built to allow the segregation
of Charing Cross and Thameslink trains to London Bridge."

Does this mean all the Charing Cross trains will use the new
viaduct and the Thameslink trains heading for Blackfriars
and the Cannon Street trains will use the original one?

I think so, in normal circumstances. There will be links between both sets
of lines, presumably to help cope with disruption in London Bridge.