Old January 6th 16, 12:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default TfL propaganda leaflets

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 10:55:10AM +0000, d wrote:

They've started handing out leaflets at stations starting "We're making some
changes in ticket halls to enhance customer service".

Do they honestly expect daily commuters to believe this horse****?

I believe it. Being a daily commuter, I never visit a ticket office, so
it won't have any effect on me. But for occasional travellers such as
my mother, having more staff out in the station has been helpful.

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

Please stop rolling your Jargon Dice and explain the problem
you are having to me in plain English, using small words.
-- John Hardin, in the Monastery