Old January 6th 16, 12:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Raynes Park suicider ended up in the train cab

In message , at 12:45:42 on Wed, 6 Jan
2016, Someone Somewhere remarked:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-driver.html

The horror is unimaginable.

I don't know - I can certainly imagine it's utterly horrible and an
awful thing to happen, and therefore I would counter it is therefore
not unimaginable.

There's a USA-ian meme along the lines of "I can't imagine how bad
something is". But they don't mean they are incapable of imagining it,
rather it's almost "I can't imagine (as in realistically foresee) such a
bad thing happening within my locality".