Old January 6th 16, 01:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default TfL propaganda leaflets

On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 13:55:11 +0000
Recliner wrote:
On Wed, 6 Jan 2016 13:52:20 +0000 (UTC), d wrote:
More helpful that one of them being in the ticket office and actually being
able to sell her a ticket rather than telling her to go join the queue at
a machine?

Even when the ticket offices were technically 'open', many in the
suburbs had very limited hours. Staff are actually more accessible now
than then.

Well the staff at my station seem to spend their time sitting in the booth
or the control office reading the paper. I'm not entirely sure how thats
supposed to be more accessible.

--
Spud