Old January 6th 16, 09:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default TfL propaganda leaflets

wrote:
In article ,
(David Cantrell) wrote:

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 10:55:10AM +0000,
d wrote:

They've started handing out leaflets at stations starting "We're making
some changes in ticket halls to enhance customer service".

Do they honestly expect daily commuters to believe this horse****?

I believe it. Being a daily commuter, I never visit a ticket office, so
it won't have any effect on me. But for occasional travellers such as
my mother, having more staff out in the station has been helpful.

Yes, it would be nice if there were staff more readily available. Sadly my
experience is that there aren't.

I hadn't used the offices in years, and haven't needed to use the staff in
the ticket hall, so my observations are strictly anecdotal only. But I
think I do see more staff in the halls than before, though it looks a bit
random.

One question I have: this move was designed to cut staff costs, so have the
numbers on duty dropped?