Old January 6th 16, 11:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default TfL propaganda leaflets

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Wed, 6 Jan 2016 18:55:11 +0100, Robin9
wrote:

Londona729;152425 Wrote:

Totally agree, additionally the ticket office could print
detailed receipts and journey history statements showing
your last 10 journeys (especially useful for those with
unregistered oysters)

Why was Londona729 banned after only four innocuous posts?

This usenet group isn't moderated so it's not possible for anyone to
be banned. Perhaps he just cancelled / deleted his posts or opted not
to post?

Yes, I was intrigued by that question. But I'm also intrigued by your
response: are *any* Usenet groups moderated? I didn't think there was a
mechanism for that.