Old January 8th 16, 08:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default TfL propaganda leaflets

On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 17:16:43 +0000
David Cantrell wrote:
On Wed, Jan 06, 2016 at 01:52:20PM +0000, d wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 13:21:28 +0000
I believe it. Being a daily commuter, I never visit a ticket office, so

There's always one.

There are no doubt several hundred thousand of us who interact with the

Several hundred thousand? Wow, so many in a city of 8.6 million.

Oyster system solely via ticket barriers and the interweb. About the
only time I expect to have to go to a TfL ticket office is if my card
breaks.

So if you don't need to use a facility then no one else does, right?

Yes, because the ones out in the station can do more than just sell her
a ticket, and she doesn't have to queue to do things like ask them for
directions or to help guide her through the station.

So you think the people in the ticket office never did anything except sell
tickets? And how would you know since you never used them anyway? Also explain
how suddenly a queue that would have been for the ticket office suddenly
vanishes if the staff member is no longer sitting behind a window.

--
Spud