Old January 8th 16, 11:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default TfL propaganda leaflets

On Thu, Jan 07, 2016 at 11:15:15AM +0000, d wrote:
On Wed, 6 Jan 2016 22:59:51 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
One question I have: this move was designed to cut staff costs, so have the
numbers on duty dropped?

I would say no , at the moment. But I suspect the long term plan is to not
rehire people who leave so reducing staff costs that way. Thank god Boris will
soon be out otherwise I suspect LU would have ended up like the DLR or the
Newcastle metro with scarcely any staff to be seen anywhere.

And yet my experience of a (mostly) staff-free system, posted a few
weeks back, is that it works.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

I caught myself pulling grey hairs out of my beard.
I'm definitely not going grey, but I am going vain.