Old January 8th 16, 03:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Eric[_3_] Eric[_3_] is offline

Default TfL propaganda leaflets

On 2016-01-08, Robin9 wrote:

'Paul Corfield[_2_ Wrote:
;152980']On Wed, 6 Jan 2016 18:55:11 +0100, Robin9
wrote:
-

Londona729;152425 Wrote: -

Totally agree, additionally the ticket office could print
detailed receipts and journey history statements showing
your last 10 journeys (especially useful for those with
unregistered oysters)-

Why was Londona729 banned after only four innocuous posts?-

This usenet group isn't moderated so it's not possible for anyone to
be banned. Perhaps he just cancelled / deleted his posts or opted not
to post?

--
Paul C

If this group is not moderated, then why and how do some
threads disappear? Also why, if I haven't posted for some time,
does a message appear, encouraging me to contribute?

Because _you_ post through LondonBanter, which is a gateway and can
do what it likes including removing threads and tracking your gaps in
contribution, it is not the actual group. Get a real newsreader and
those things will not happen.

Eric
--
ms fnd in a lbry