Old January 8th 16, 08:32 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather[_2_] Clive D. W. Feather[_2_] is offline

Default By London's Northern Line to Battersea

In message , e27002 aurora
wrote:
However, I would point out:
At one time commuters off the GM mainline could continue to stations
to Farringdon.

Ceased late 1939; i.e. 76 years ago. So I doubt anyone is still missing
it.

Later, they could do the same by crossing a platform at Paddington.
Now this is lost.

It was lost on 12th November 1967; i.e. 48 years ago. (The new layout
was installed during the week 12th-19th.) So I doubt anyone is still
missing it.

Likewise someone wishing to travel between Ladbroke Grove to Southall
could change at Westbourne Park.

Closed March 1992; i.e. almost 24 years ago. Again, I doubt anyone is
still missing it.

Now the traveller has to go thru
Paddington.

True, though I doubt there is a huge suppressed demand.

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Mobile: +44 7973 377646 | Web: http://www.davros.org