Old January 9th 16, 07:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default TfL propaganda leaflets

On 2016\01\08 11:37, Robin9 wrote:

If this group is not moderated, then why and how do some
threads disappear? Also why, if I haven't posted for some time,
does a message appear, encouraging me to contribute?

This is a Usenet group.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet

Incidentally, is it legal for LondonBanter to do what they do? Aren't
they taking our copyright material and making advertising revenue off
it? Or are they based in Nigeria or something?