Old January 11th 16, 11:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default TfL propaganda leaflets

On Fri, Jan 08, 2016 at 09:37:10AM +0000, d wrote:

So if you don't need to use a facility then no one else does, right?

I didn't say that. You need to work on your English comprehension.

I have ignored everything else you wrote because it is just as much the
result of your failure to understand English.

Vegetarian: n: a person who, due to poor lifestyle choices,
is more likely to get arse cancer than a normal person