Old January 11th 16, 01:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default TfL propaganda leaflets

On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 12:43:53 +0000
David Cantrell wrote:
On Fri, Jan 08, 2016 at 09:37:10AM +0000, d wrote:

So if you don't need to use a facility then no one else does, right?

I didn't say that. You need to work on your English comprehension.

Didn't you? Seems to me you were saying that because a few hundred thousand
never need a ticket office they're not required. If you weren't saying that
then why even mention it?

I have ignored everything else you wrote because it is just as much the
result of your failure to understand English.

ITYM "I have ignored everything else you wrote because I don't have a valid
riposte other than Ad Hominem".

--
Spud