Old January 13th 16, 10:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Night Strike...

In message , at 11:04:21 on Wed, 13
Jan 2016, Clive Page remarked:
On 11/01/2016 21:53, Mizter T wrote:

"London Underground staff are to stage three 24-hour strikes and other
industrial action over pay and night Tubes.

I see that they don't want the tube to run for 24 hours a day, but they
are going on strike for 24 hours a day. Isn't there something of a
contradiction there? I wonder if they have negotiated properly with
their unions for 24 hours of strike pay each time :-)

Although we know that the strike actually has an effect for much more
than 24hrs - more like 36hrs.