Old January 13th 16, 05:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Sam Wilson Sam Wilson is offline

Default Map of station usage

In article ,
Basil Jet wrote:

On 2016\01\13 15:30, Martin Coffee wrote:
On 13/01/16 15:10, Basil Jet wrote:

I haven't seen this before. The key is incomplete and doesn't work, but
the map itself is still useful.

http://www.merrittcartographic.co.uk..._railways.html

It seems to be working for me.

I don't get any colours alongside the operator names, but that's no
biggy. The lack of any clue what the blob sizes mean is my main beef.

I'm using Safari on a Mac.

I'm also using a Mac. The Information panel tells you what the blob
size means (though without quantifying it) - "The symbols used to
represent stations on this map are shown at a size proportional to the
total number of entries and exits for 2013-2014 (using a logarithmic
scale)."

Clicking on the station brings up stats, a bigger panel than if you just
hover over it; that works in both Safari (slightly old) and Firefox (up
to date). Firefox sometimes fails to load icons and Safari consistently
fails to load the 'close' button icon, but apart from that both work
FSVO "work".

Sam

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.