Old January 14th 16, 11:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
e27002 aurora e27002 aurora is offline

Default By London's Northern Line to Battersea

On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 10:58:22 +0000, Mizter T
wrote:

On 03/01/2016 10:48, e27002 aurora wrote:
[...]
And, yes I am aware the trendy thing is to keep all ones music on a
hard drive. But, I like having the CDs.

You're a bit out of date... music is streamed from the cloud these days!

Possibly, Mizter T, but I do not like music in compressed formats. It
loses fidelity. I listen to .wav and .cdr formats.

Strictly speaking my music is in the cloud. My music folder is in
drobox, so it is synced over all my computers.