Old May 8th 04, 11:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
congokid congokid is offline

Default Fulham Broadway Conundrum

In message , Mait001
writes

And, even now, there are staircases at the extreme North end of both platforms
(you can see the curved stairs when approaching the station from the North),
which I assume can be used for football matches, but are normally sealed off.

They were in use a few weeks back just before a Chelsea midweek home
game and all passengers, including fans, were directed this way. I'd not
used this route before.

--
congokid
Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google