Old January 18th 16, 08:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default It's all kicking off on the Piccadilly Line

wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jan 2016 22:14:38 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
Why have we not heard more about this, however?

Interesting video. The "doors open on a moving train" looks suspiciously
like the driver having opened the doors just before the train has fully stopped
in a station. You see it all the time on old stock that doesn't have computer
interlocks.

Yes, I think that's perfectly normal, and welcome, as it reduces dwell
time. I suspect that's a passenger video that has nothing to do with the
problem over the weekend, when doors opened themselves between stations.