Old January 18th 16, 09:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default It's all kicking off on the Piccadilly Line

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:45:47 +0000 (UTC), d wrote:

On Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:12:50 +0000
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 09:22:14 on Mon, 18 Jan
2016,
d remarked:
Why have we not heard more about this, however?

Interesting video. The "doors open on a moving train" looks suspiciously
like the driver having opened the doors just before the train has fully
stopped
in a station. You see it all the time on old stock that doesn't have computer
interlocks.

How come someone was videoing it? Perhaps it had happened at previous
stations too.

I'm guessing the BBC trawled youtube for the video.

It came via Twitter and is not the incident train. The incident was
nearer Heathrow.

Actually in Heathrow I thought, as the train approached the T4 station. Do
you know if it was one door or all of one car's doors that opened in the
tunnel?