Old January 22nd 16, 02:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default London Overground expansion

In article ,
(Martin Coffee) wrote:

My address is also not in the post code data base which can cause
problems. In my case my land line had to be installed in an
"outbuilding" at my postcode!

You can get the PAF changed. We had to because our new house in 2103 was
described there as a gallery, something it ceased to be when we moved in. I
rang up and it got fixed. I can tell nowadays who is too mean to pay for PAF
updates. ;-)

Post Office Address Management are (or were) on 08456 011110. Maybe it's an
03456 number these days.

--
Colin Rosenstiel