Old January 22nd 16, 03:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Turning South London Orange report

On 2016\01\20 20:01, tim..... wrote:

"Basil Jet" wrote in message
On 2016\01\19 18:23, tim..... wrote:

Battersea Bark!

It's better than "Clapham East" in Eversleigh Road. Try "Clapham
West", chaps.

But it's like having a Clapham West and a Clapham Vest

It's going to cause as much confusion at the TO as wanting a ticket from

Ashford to Ashford
Berwick to Berwick
Clapham (High Street/junction/whatever) to Clapham
Gillingham to Gillingham
Waterloo to Waterloo

It's just a whimsical project name. The station won't actually be called
that. (Although I said that about Shoreditch High Street and I was wrong.)