Old May 9th 04, 11:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Receipt for recharging Oyster Pre Pay?

In article ,
(Annabel Smyth) wrote:

On Thu, 6 May 2004 at 18:09:24, Paul Robertson
wrote:

If the receipt proves I used a card ending X to pay ŁY at a Tube
ticket machine, that'll satisfy the bean-counters at work, just as
it does for buying singles or LT Cards now.

Since you're not going to use your Oyster card regularly, it would be
sensible to register it, in case you lose it. (But I'm sure you knew
that!)

Why register only if you don't use the card regularly?

--
Colin Rosenstiel