Old January 27th 16, 01:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Someone Somewhere Someone Somewhere is offline

Default Another spelling mistake on the Tube

On 27/01/2016 13:29, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 12:23:13 on
Wed, 27 Jan 2016, John Ray remarked:
Please don't take this the wrong way but the thought of a stewardess
saying "Mr Recliner" just made me laugh out loud.

It's obviously a cultural issue because I've only ever been addressed by
name on a small subset of Middle-East airlines.

Qantas cabin staff also address passengers by name in business and
first class, so perhaps not entirely cultural.

Quantas and Emirates codeshare, of course. When I flew to Brisbane it
was on Emirates.

Quantas?