Old January 28th 16, 09:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default Another spelling mistake on the Tube

wrote in message ...
On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 21:44:02 +0000
Paul Corfield wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jan 2016 17:46:31 GMT, d wrote:
Don't fly first or business class then and you won't have that problem.
You
can fly economy and wait in McDonalds like everyone else where you get to
choose when you throw your drinks carton away.

I've only been upgraded to First twice and very nice it was too even
though having my business class boarding card torn up at gate check in
before being told of the upgrade was something of a fright.

Anyway I haven't flown in years because I can't afford it so I won't
be causing you any undue distress. Being a fat lump I do the decent
thing and go business class so no one has the anguish of having me sit
beside them in economy. Just call me considerate. ;-)

I tend to avoid flying when possible anyway. The whole thing is a
miserably
experience from getting up at 5am to get into a stinking minicab to
waiting
in a herd for the desk to open, through security, waiting at a gate with
no facilities, sitting in a cramped seat for hours on a plane and then the
same
**** at the other end. Give me a train or preferably car any day. Last
time
we went to the med we just couldn't be arsed with it and drove there.
Obviously
takes much longer but far more relaxing and the trip is part of the
holiday.

It isn't only me then :-)

tim