Old January 29th 16, 09:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Someone Somewhere Someone Somewhere is offline

Default Another spelling mistake on the Tube

On 29/01/2016 09:32, d wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 16:34:19 +0000
e27002 aurora wrote:
The five years I lived in Reno, at least twice a year I would do the
nine hours, each way, drive to visit with my friend and business

When they say its a long drive across the pond, they really mean it.
Longest I've done is Toronto to Montreal overnight though we took it in turns
behind the wheel. Not sure I could have done it on my own in one go.

--
Spud

To change the terms again, isn't there quite a decent train that does
that route?

To get back on topic, aren't the carriages on that train part of the
NightStar trains that were sold to VIA when they decided not to run
Eurostar to the regions (via London - hence on topic!)