Old January 29th 16, 09:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tim..... tim..... is offline

Default Another spelling mistake on the Tube

wrote in message ...
On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 16:34:19 +0000
e27002 aurora wrote:
The five years I lived in Reno, at least twice a year I would do the
nine hours, each way, drive to visit with my friend and business

When they say its a long drive across the pond, they really mean it.
Longest I've done is Toronto to Montreal overnight though we took it in
turns
behind the wheel. Not sure I could have done it on my own in one go.

It's just over 300 miles, most of it on "open" expressway.

at 50mph that's 6 hours. **** easy for a one day drive

I think you are adding in the difficulty of staying awake when you
unnecessarily choose to do it over night