Old January 31st 16, 03:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default The 455 route

On 2016\01\31 16:17, Robin wrote:
Basil Jet wrote:

In the quadrant bus map of NW London, all hail and ride sections are
residential except Lincoln Road (which is industrial along one half),
Colindeep Lane (which alternates commercial and residential along its
length) and Harvil Road (which is residential for rabbits and
squirrels).

Apologies for bias in my use/memories. I had in mind eg the stretch of
the 488 along Wick Lane and Wansbeck Road (when it was the S2); the 192
North of Ikea; and whatever it was I think I used to use at Blackwall
before it was cleaned up (but perhaps someone will be along who knows
where there's a record of what used to be H&R).

Montagu Road is slightly commercial but overwhelmingly residential. Are
you sure you're not confusing Montagu Road and Meridian Way?

Adding to my original list, Clay Hill is mostly garden centres.