Old January 31st 16, 05:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default The 455 route

Basil Jet wrote:
Montagu Road is slightly commercial but overwhelmingly residential.
Are you sure you're not confusing Montagu Road and Meridian Way?

I suspect it was more my memory conflating Conduit Lane with the non-H&R
Watermead Way to the South

Adding to my original list, Clay Hill is mostly garden centres.

And as further proof that I was wrong, I see the H3 is H&R along The
Bishops Avenue - about as far away from industrial as one can get.

Perhaps I dreamt how many have H&R services have gone from former
industrial areas.

--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid