Old February 3rd 16, 06:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Question about Contactless

In article , ine (Bryan

In message , Neil Williams
writes
On 2016-02-03 08:59:40 +0000, Guy Gorton said:

As is the state pension but that is probably not very relevant to
commuters!

The term for it is "lunar monthly". Plenty of businesses do it, but it
is a nuisance as most large expenses (mortgage payment etc) work on a
calendar monthly schedule.

2016 is of course a leap year, I recall my (late) mother who was paid
on a monthly basis also being paid for an extra day in February each
leap year in one company she worked for.

Was she paid less in February than in other months?

--
Colin Rosenstiel