Old February 4th 16, 11:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Contactless and revenue checks

On Thu, 4 Feb 2016 11:59:13 +0000
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 11:01:00 on Thu, 4 Feb
2016, d remarked:

As for "burner cards" (I've got two of them) that's just a cost of doing

Burner cards?

Prepay cards - I've got two and one has zero on it the other about a
tenner.

Might get one of them. They issued by your bank or can you just but them
somewhere?

They'd have to trace the card owner through the bank first. I very much doubt
the bank would oblidge them without a warrant and if its a foreign bank they
can forget it.

Given that the police and the banks run a joint card-fraud operation, I
suspect that it wouldn't be as hard as you think (and there are special

Ah, but I doubt NOT using your card when you should have counts as card fraud
as far as the banks are concerned.

--
Spud