Old February 5th 16, 09:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Question about Contactless

On 2016-02-03 15:28:59 +0000, Bryan Morris said:

2016 is of course a leap year, I recall my (late) mother who was paid
on a monthly basis also being paid for an extra day in February each
leap year in one company she worked for.

That might of course depend on if you are salaried or waged. If
salaried, you simply get your annual salary divided by the number of
pay periods - it isn't "per day" or "per hour" or anything like that.

Neil
--
Neil Williams