Old February 15th 16, 06:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Someone Somewhere Someone Somewhere is offline

Default The 455 route

On 12/02/2016 16:58, Matthew Dickinson wrote:
That's the other reason for Hail & Ride - residents objecting to the very existence of bus stops in their road.

That's fair - having been subjected to an anti-social operator (not TfL,
albeit with a London Service Permit) using a bus stop and stand outside
my property I can see why people would object.

Although saying that I feel a complaint about Rail Replacement services
not turning off their engines whilst on stand coming on, although last
time I wrote to London Overground it took them 56 days to reply to my
message.