Old February 16th 16, 07:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
eastender[_5_] eastender[_5_] is offline

Default UTL meet

On 2016-02-16 20:16:08 +0000, tim... said:

wrote in message
In article , (Someone
Somewhere) wrote:

On 16/02/2016 12:08, Basil Jet wrote:

We haven't had one for a few years. I'm thinking that the last day
before the Goblin closes in June might be a time for us to meet up,
travel the line together and then retire to a pub. Is anyone up for
that?

Will we be going via Clapham Junction?

Depends on how long a tour you want. Where would one find a pub close to
Goblin?

The Flask in Hampstead, bit far but a not impossible walk :-)

tim

But your name isn't Henry.

E.