Old February 18th 16, 08:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default ELL closure

On Wed, 17 Feb 2016 17:53:21 +0000
Mizter T wrote:
On 17/02/2016 09:21, d wrote:

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 23:21:30 +0000
Mizter T wrote:
On 15/02/2016 12:06,
d wrote:
I see the ELL is closed it for 9 days. I had my suspicions that it wasn't
being taken seriously as a transport link by TfL given its slow service
and poor timetable, and this rather proves it. Can you imagine any tube
line being closed for that many consecutive days now unless there had
been a major incident?

You're such a plonker.

I'll take that as a complement, coming from the man who sets the benchmark
of it on here.

I do, do I?

You make quite a good case for moderated forums Mr S. tuberosum.

Oh dear, toys out the pram again?

You make a good case why there shouldn't be moderation. You don't like it
when people disagree with you and you REALLY can't stand it when your idiotic
witterings arn't treated with the holy respect and reverence you think they
deserve and dare to argue a point with you so of course what you want is a nice
friendly moderator who's on your side.

I think you're whats technically known in sociology circles as a "dickhead".

--
Spud