Old February 18th 16, 01:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
D-Notice[_2_] D-Notice[_2_] is offline

Default Overground line maps

On Wednesday, 17 February 2016 15:20:59 UTC, Basil Jet wrote:
On 2016\02\17 12:43, Lew 1 wrote:

This blog post is interesting

http://www.stationmasterapp.com/blog...carriage-maps/

Personally, I reckon these new individual line maps will be even more
confusing. When are TfL, usually pioneers in clear communication of service
information, going to rid us of this madness and accept that different
Overground lines need different identities?

Agree 100%.

I notice that the NLL/WLL line map seems to imply that a zone 3
Travelcard is no good for a trip from Willesden Junction to Acton
Central, because you pass through Zone 2, which is wrong I believe.

I'd re-design it to put the Clapham Junction branch under the Stratford line. If you do this, then Willesden Jn could be shown as split zone 2/3.

I'd also show Stratford as zone 2 not zone 2/3, because what you'd be charged (like how Elephant & Castle is shown on Bakerloo line zone maps)