Old February 19th 16, 04:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Best Web Sites For Rail Fare Bargains

In message , at 10:41:28
on Fri, 19 Feb 2016, remarked:

The same fares (Advance are usually but not always the cheapest)
were 10% cheaper on the EMT web site compared to East Coast's which
I tend to prefer because it uses the booking engine I find easiest to use.

I thought EMT gave a £1 discount, not 10%

If that means 60p to railcard users you could be right.

I hadn't thought about whether the £1 discount was before or after the
railcard discount. But it could well be true.