Old February 26th 16, 03:00 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Charles Ellson[_2_] Charles Ellson[_2_] is offline

Default By London's Northern Line to Battersea

On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 11:51:13 +0000, Roland Perry
wrote:

In message , at 10:46:31 on
Thu, 25 Feb 2016, e27002 aurora remarked:

Surely the roundel will also be used on platforms used exclusively by
Elizabeth Line trains. Quite what will be used on parts of the route
still used by TOC's trains I do not know? Maybe they will have TOC
Name boards, or TfL Roundels, or both.

What happens at shared stations today.

Marked in the style of the managing TOC/organisation IIRC thus e.g. LU
roundels on DC line stations that never see an Underground train.

For example Wimbledon.

South West Trains on that basis which seems to be confirmed by the
photographs in the NR information pages. I can't see anything
obviously "bar and circle" on platforms 1-4 (apart from the 4" or so
badges on other signs) but the images aren't ideally positioned to
show any Underground station name signs if they were in the usual
position.