Old February 26th 16, 03:34 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Charles Ellson[_2_] Charles Ellson[_2_] is offline

Default By London's Northern Line to Battersea

On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 04:00:47 +0000, Charles Ellson
wrote:

On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 11:51:13 +0000, Roland Perry
wrote:

In message , at 10:46:31 on
Thu, 25 Feb 2016, e27002 aurora remarked:

Surely the roundel will also be used on platforms used exclusively by
Elizabeth Line trains. Quite what will be used on parts of the route
still used by TOC's trains I do not know? Maybe they will have TOC
Name boards, or TfL Roundels, or both.

What happens at shared stations today.

Marked in the style of the managing TOC/organisation IIRC thus e.g. LU
roundels on DC line stations that never see an Underground train.

That might require re-checking for the stations north of Harrow and
Wealdstone (which I won't passing through any time in the near future)
which are managed by LO but ISTR some had roundels of questionable
colour. A quick Googling of images for Harrow and Wealdstone station
suggests that the platforms have no obvious "house style" at all but
this could be because the station is all/mostly grade II listed.

For example Wimbledon.

South West Trains on that basis which seems to be confirmed by the
photographs in the NR information pages. I can't see anything
obviously "bar and circle" on platforms 1-4 (apart from the 4" or so
badges on other signs) but the images aren't ideally positioned to
show any Underground station name signs if they were in the usual
position.