Old May 10th 04, 10:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Baxter David Baxter is offline

Default Old Angel Station

Does anyone know what's going on with the Old Angel Station?

Last time I was there, there was some sort of building work going on inside
with some sort of odd boarding put up around the outside.

Are the old parts of the station still accessible from somewhere within the
new station? (Obviously not for public access...)

I ask, cos I used to use that station a lot 17 years ago quite regularly
with my mother (when I was 5!) , and just about remember the three old lift
shafts - two newer lifts and an old old old lift...

Does anyone have any pics / info (particularly pics!) of the station at that
time? I used to get my mother to go on the old lift because it was old and
creaked and rattled a lot, and wouldn't mind seeing just what it looked
like.

I've taken a look at http://www.abandonedstations.co.uk/, which brings back
some of those memories, but I'm still after more...

Cheers,
Dave
---
(remove spamblock or reply to group)