Old February 27th 16, 09:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Essex Road and Drayton Park stations

On 2016\02\27 09:11, Robin9 wrote:
'eastender[_5_ Wrote:
;154128']On 2016-02-25 12:01:51 +0000, Basil Jet said:
-
I'm wondering when either of these stations had any external
refurbishment done. If I were running Great Northern I would have
erected signs to advertise the 7-day service - I suspect the cost of
doing so would have been dwarfed by the cost of running the weekend
service.

Essex Road in particular looks like the station that time forgot --

And Crossrail 2 forgot. It was mooted to stop there but not now. A
shame as it's a really busy junction with lots of bus traffic.

E.

Yet another reason why the original Hackney/Chelsea idea
still has merit.

Angel/Farringdon/Russell Squa fairly straight

Are you sure about that?