Old February 29th 16, 08:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default Platform levels

On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 19:05:16 +0000 (GMT+00:00)
Recliner wrote:
Wrote in message:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 12:23:09 +0000
Recliner wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 12:11:17 +0000 (UTC), d wrote:
Up to a point. Though it brings its own problems - the gap at the highly
curved Aldgate platforms is borderline dangerous for anyone with poor
eyesight.

Have they installed the bright below-platform lights there, as at
other curved platforms? That would help people not fail to spot, and

Can't remember TBH, its been a few months since I last went there.

I went through Aldgate today, and the platforms didn't seem
especially curved. Finchley Road, where a lot of people change
trains, has much bigger gaps.

Its more the centre platforms where the met line trains terminate that
the problem occurs.

--
Spud