Old July 21st 03, 05:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Ronnie Clark Ronnie Clark is offline

Default Will Travelcard Zone 6 ever expand to include Dartford stattion?

a decent map, you'll find much of its' boundary is "natural" otherwise
it would be a much more regular shape than it is. If you want a good
example of "man-made" boundaries, then look at a map of the USA - it has
plenty of straight lines seperating states.

Look, I first want to apologise. It's that time of the day where the
frequency of postings is so low that I read every single one if I'm about.
Also, I'm getting grouchy due to the time of day. So my apology is for this
unnecessary and pedantic posting to point out two grammatical errors. But I
really do have NOTHING better to do.

The use of its' (sic) is incorrect. Even "it's" would be incorrect in this
case as for some bizarre reason which no one has ever explained, "its", in
possessive pronoun form (ie, the dog wags its tail) has no apostrophe.

Also, something I've never forgotten from way back in those GCSE History
lessons is our nice friendly History teacher telling us that there is "'a
rat' in separate".

Well that's about 5 minutes of time where I wasn't 100% bored... My boredom
levels have now receded to only 86%.

Ronnie
--
http://www.blugman.freeserve.co.uk

As the wise man says:
"Remember - there is no more important safety rule than to wear these:
safety glasses"