Old May 10th 04, 11:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Going Down......

"Geoff Marshall" wrote the following in:

Slightly off topic.. but there is only ONE tube station on the
map, where after going through the ticket barriers, you go UP an
escaltor to get to platform/train level!

Presumably you mean up *only* because there are several where you pass
through the ticket gates and go up an escalator and then down again.

--
message by Robin May, but I would say that, wouldn't I?
"GIVE IN! IT'S TIME TO GO!" - The NHS offers a high standard of care.

"You MUST NOT drive dangerously" - the Highway Code
Spelling lesson: then and than are different words.