Old March 2nd 16, 09:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Forest Gategate

On 2016-03-01 22:16:02 +0000, Paul Corfield said:

Accident I reckon. There are often inconsistencies when things are
done at the last minute as all the Elizabeth Line stuff is. Even the
Crossraiil site itself has maps that are all out of date. For example
they don't feature the West Anglia / Romford - Upminster Overground
lines and none of them show an Overground connection at Forest Gate. I
expect the Lizzie Line map was derived from what has been done for
Crossrail hence the error being perpetuated.

I note that on the Elizabeth Line map the accessibility icons are the
wrong way round. Only the new-build stations will have step-free
access from train to platform, the map says the opposite.

Neil
--
Neil Williams