Old May 11th 04, 07:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Going Down......

"Geoff Marshall" wrote in message

Slightly off topic.. but there is only ONE tube station
on the map, where after going through the ticket
barriers, you go UP an escaltor to get to
platform/train level!

Care to have a guess anyone?

The pre-JLE answer was Greenford, but I'm not sure if West Ham, Canning Town
or Stratford might qualify too.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped