Old March 4th 16, 10:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud@potato.field is offline

Default More Boris buses ordered

On Fri, 4 Mar 2016 11:23:06 +0000
Ian Cunningham wrote:
We also seem to have bought the slowest trams on the planet. Compared
with trams I've experienced in Vienna, Prague, Darmstadt, Croydon and
Nottingham they tippy-toe through the city centre. This, combined with

The "trams" (some rubber tyred guided abortion) in Clermont Ferrand in france
could probably give them a run for their money. They seem to go at barely
faster than a fast jogging pace in the outskirts then slow down to walking
pace in the city centre. Its the one city I've been to where I've thought
having buses would be a better option if only because they would do twice the
speed.

--
Spud