Old March 4th 16, 10:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default More Boris buses ordered

In article ,

On 2016-03-03 22:19:00 +0000,
said:

Since the point is to allow simpler routing by changing buses rather
than allow people to travel further that's hardly a problem. If people
want to travel more than an hour by bus it's not unreasonable to pay
more.

You've seen London traffic, right?

Since childhood in the 1950s. I was brought up in Putney and went to school
in Hammersmith. If traffic was bad enough to take me an hour to get home I
would walk, in the worst case all the way. It was quicker though wasn't like
that more than rarely.

--
Colin Rosenstiel