Old March 6th 16, 05:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clank Clank is offline

Default More Boris buses ordered

wrote:
Hi all,

As we are speaking about fares here, I am going to go slightly off-topic
and ask about Contactless.

AIUI, Contactless is capped by the day and week, regardless of whether
one has registered their card or not. I notice when looking at my
financials, however, that I am paying above what I would normally pay
when travelling from home (in London) to Zone 1 on a weekly.

Thus, why is my card not capping the way it should?

I fear considerably more information required here...

(Like; what's the journey, when/how often, what's it actually being capped
at, what do you think it should be capped at...)