Old May 11th 04, 05:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Corser Peter Corser is offline

Default Abandoned railway loop in Wembley

"John Rowland" wrote in message
"Nigel " wrote in message

The Palace of Engineering and those little
decorative lakes behind the Empire Pool
were still there in 1974

The Palace of Engineering is still there now!

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

The Palace of Engineering was a rug warehouse of the expensive kind when we
visited it. We still have the (very high quality) chinese rugs we bought.
Can't remember exactly when without consulting the oracle, but it was
probably 8 years ago. If I'd known beforehand exactly where we we were
visiting I would have taken my camera!

Peter Corser